Our imagination is boundless, brought to life by the art we infuse. In transforming ourselves through our art we look back to our deepest origins while reaching forward to our highest aspirations, and Face Painters facilitate us in that very endeavor.
Face Painting has been used for artistic expression since ancient times. The art of transforming ourselves with make-up and masks is a universal phenomenon. Before we sought to vent our artistic impulse on a cave wall, we painted on our faces and bodies. Indians of the Amazon have said that in this power to change ourselves we demonstrate our humanity and set ourselves apart from the world of the animals.With the increase in craze for face painting, face painters’ demand also got multifold increase.
Nowadays, Face Painting is a well-established professional mode of entertainment. There are Professional Face Painters, catering for all types of Corporate and Private events.
Face Painters in the U.K.
- Dolly Dimple Body Art, Kent
- Fizogg Professional Face Painting, Bristol
- Changing Faces.Biz Face Painters, Northants
- Follies Face and Body Painting, Kent
- Funky Faces, Essex
- Face Painter, London
Face Painters in the U.S.
- We Paint Faces, California
- Charmandhappy.com, Los Angeles
- Gin. Productions Fantasy Face Art, Massachusetts
- Party Painters, Los Angeles
Face Painters in Canada
- Funky Faces, Alberta
- Pele Design, Alberta